Saturday, February 11, 2012

Country Drive - by Shirley

Sometimes when I get a paper pack collection, I get frustrated because there is always that one page that I would love to have a double of or sometimes I need two of a certain embellishement that came with the pack. Well in that case, I sometimes use the example sheet that comes with the collection pack.
Here on my LO I had already used the tree embellishement, the cloud border and most of the PP from the Echo Park- Summer Days collection. So I pulled the example sheet out and used that for my background, used some PP from the kit (orange and blue) and then cut out the tree.
My Title you guessed is also from the example sheet of Echo Park-Country Drive.
This is such a great way to stretch your collections!
All products used on this Layout can be found in the store here at Scrapbook Star!

No comments:

Post a Comment